Monday 18 November 2013

Jeggins

                                            Jeggings





Jeggings are a mixture of jeans and leggings. How cool is that?! Jeggings are one of my personal favourites. The reason I choose jeggings over all other jeans and leggings is because I love both leggings and jeans but sometimes I don't know which to wear! So instead of standing around thinking about what to wear I just decide to get my jeggings out and where them. Also they fit perfectly just like leggings.

Here are some of my favourite celbs rocking the jeggings look!


  • Here's Rihanna stepping out in dark leopard print jeggings looking forward to a night out!!
  • Here is Beyonce leaving her taxi for a fun shopping spree!!


  • This is one of my personal favourites!! Here we have Amanda Reifer (From Bajan band Cover Drive) rocking the jeggins look while performing live on stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment